Today we are going to teach you how to reset your WordPress website with WP Reset Plugin? Before jumping into it, you should understand what a WordPress reset is and how it’s going to change your website.
Maybe you want to start from scratch you have been testing new themes or plugins, you need to reset your website. No matter what the reason is, resetting WordPress manually through the database can be a lengthy job. Here you can get help from WordPress Plugins like WP Reset.
Once you use the Plugin to reset your website, it will delete all contents. We recommend a complete WordPress Backup before proceeding with any reset. You may lose data or files from your WordPress website because of endless reasons. I think you already know precautions are always better than cure.
Why WP Reset Plugin?
You can find a lot of plugins like WP Reset from WordPress directory but we love some unique features of the plugin. Here we go with some of the notable features of the Plugin.
- It is free to use and you can download the Plugin from the WordPress Directory.
- Best for theme testing, debugging and coding.
- One-click reset option.
- WP-CLI Compatible making it super-fast.
- Post-Reset Setup means you won’t need to manually set options or reactivate plugins and themes after the reset.
- Currently logged in user will be restored.
- It will not make any changes to your site title or site address.
- It will not make changes to your search engine visibility settings.
How to Reset your WordPress Website with WP Reset Plugin?
Now it’s time to learn to reset your website with WP Reset Plugin. You can follow these steps.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard go to the plugins page.
- Search for WP Reset Plugin, then Install and activate the WP reset plugin.
- Go to Tools and WP Reset.
- Scroll down and choose options as per your requirements.
- After that type, down reset in the text field.
- Hit the Reset button and wait for few seconds to complete the process.
That’s it. You have successfully reset your website. Thanks for reading.