Are you out on vacation? Panning on moving abroad? Or are you looking for new and popular content to stream but can’t access it within your country? Either way, whatever the issue may be and if you’re having a tough time accessing any of your streaming accounts, this guide will show you how to get access. There are a couple of ways for you to consider, but the number one technique is by using the best VPN service.
Why can’t I access my streaming accounts?
Here’s the situation, this issue depends on a number of different factors. Let’s consider Netflix as an example. You have a Netflix account, and are planning on going outside your country. Let’s say that you’re getting locked out every time you try to sign back in.
This usually happens if you move to a country where either Netflix is geo-restricted, or is blocked in terms of the laws within the state. Not all countries allow access to certain platforms. In the same way, there are times when the laws of the country call for ISP’s to monitor and log all data from the websites you access or the apps you use.
This leads them to block off access to most content or streaming services. To curve these issues, you will need a VPN to get past these boulders. There are other ways to go about it, but a VPN is currently the number one way to go about it.
However, be careful what VPN you choose. There are a number of them available in the market and not all of them are reliable or safe to use.
Some providers go as far as to log or sell the data they gather. It’s because of issues like these that you need to be able to know which VPN is reliable. For that, you can refer to the guide below. But first, here’s how you can access streaming services while on the go.
How to access streaming services while on the go
As mentioned above, there are times when you’ve got access to certain streaming services and have signed up for it. It might change as soon as you leave the country or travel abroad. With that said, a VPN, short for Virtual Private Network is the number one tool to use that will give you access. It offers a decent number of virtual servers that can be used to access a number of streaming services from where ever you are. Let’s get started with a simple tutorial showing you how to access it:
• Subscribe and sign up with the best VPN.
• Download and install the VPN on your streaming device.
• Launch the VPN and sign in to your account.
• Connect to the best server.
• Access any streaming service you need!
How to choose a reliable VPN to access geo-restricted services
As mentioned above, there are many VPNs out there so it might get a little confusing trying to access one that works reliably. Here’s a short guide showing you how to get started:
1. Since you’re looking to unblock certain streaming services, choose a VPN that offers a decent number of servers. With that you can access any services you need.
2. Buffering issues can be avoided when your VPN offers speedy servers.
3. Look for a VPN that offers multiple device support. At the same time, look for one that offers apps for all the popular devices.
4. Choose a VPN that has a strict no-logs policy and one that is located in a safe jurisdiction.
5. To choose a VPN that is reliable you will need to test one out. In that case, choose a VPN that offers a free trial and a money-back guarantee.